Tuesday 31 January 2012

February Kit!!!

This months kit is absolutely FABULOUS!!!  It is jam packed with your favorite scrapbooking goodies!!!



Here is what it contains:

6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad staring the NEW Kaiser Craft Sweet Things Paper
1 - Die cut paper from the Sweet Things line
3 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Sweet Things)
5 - 12 x 12 double sided papers (Making Memories Jet Adore)
1 - 12 x 12 chipboard
1 - Tim Holtz Idiology small binder ring
1 - Ranger Adirondack, Snow Cap, Paint Dabber
1 - Pkg Maya Road Chipboard Letters
1 - Pkg Prima Bling
8 - Envelopes
2 - Tags
2 - Doilies
1 - Kaiser Craft Berry Vine Wood Flourish
4ft - various ribbon
and a package with flowers and various other emphermera!!!

Whew!!!  I wasn't joking when I said it was packed full!!!  :)

Be sure to check out the Design Team Blogs they have been hard at work creating some wonderful goodies for your inspiration.

Tami, LeeElysiaDonna

Here is what I came up with....I do have a min on the go also but just haven't had time to complete it yet.  As soon as I am back from Anahiem I am planning on finishing it up.  Hopefully before we leave for Vegas.   We will see what happens.

Anyways here is a peak at the tag I created.





I know the photos aren't the greates but you get the idea.






3 comments:

  1. nice tag!! did you glue the picture onto the clear tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!! I used Glossy Accents on the back of the acrylic tag and (for lack of a better word) squished it on to the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag!! That said, I really hope you are joining on on our TAG SWAP this month, please stop by and feel free to invite your followers to @ http://mischievouscrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/anouncing-our-next-swap-and-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete