Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hand Made Flower Swap!!



Hey All, it has been a while since I have blogged....tooo tooo tooo tooo long.  I have been participating in the swaps going on over at MrschiEvous Crafts.  Elysia, one of my Design Team members has been doing a fantastic job hosting them all....

This months swap was a handmade flower swap.  I am a complete flower junkie so this was a lot of fun for me.  I created paper flowers, ribbon flowers, lace flowers, mulberry flower, and even quilled a couple for my partner.  Here is a peak....



Of course I always have to add a few extra goodies in the box.  :)





And I can't send anything out without creating a box or bag to put them in....








and finally I created a card...  :)




I hope my partner enjoys her goodies.  

I apologize for the blurry pics.  I took them with my phone (shhhhhh I am bloggin from work again.  LOL)





4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Leanne.....those are gorgeous and I LOVE the box you made to send them in. You rock!!! You're partner will LOVE them I'm sure.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! those are GORGEOUS flowers Leanne!! Love the box! the card and ALL the extras! I am positive your partner will be in heaven when they receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and the gorgeous box!!! I'm such a lucky girl and so very grateful!!!
    You are so very creative and way too generous!
    Hugs,
    Oliva

    ReplyDelete