Friday 8 June 2012

ATC Book Page Swap



Hey All,  I have some swapping news for you.  I have joined a swapping group at Swap-Bot.com.  This is my first ever swap outside the store.   I am super excited to start....


Ok this first swap is an ATC Book Page Swap.  Basically the only parameter was we had to use a piece of a book page somewhere on he ATC.


This is the first ATC I have made.... here it is.  Let me know what you think.. :)









I used the Graphic 45 Curiosity Shop 8x8 paper pad.  I fussy cut the bottles, pillar and bottles.  I used Glossy Accents on the bottles and Distress Stickles on the butterfly.  I then sprayed the whole thing lightly with Goose Bumps.  

I inked the bottles and book page with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and Black Soot Distress Ink.  I ripped an curled the edges of the book page.

This was a lot of fun to create and amazingly enough it didn't take me very long.  :)

I am participating in a couple more swaps.  A Matchbox Swap at Swap-Bot and an Altered Dresser Swap through A Lil Scraps of Heaven.  I am super excited about both of these.   

Elysia is working on a BLING swap over at Scrap'n With Flair.   I am thinking this one is going to be fantastic!!!  I LOVE BLING!!!!  :)  Keep an eye on her Blog

There will be more swapping fun to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT looking ATC!!! glad that you are able to have time to play :)

    ReplyDelete