Monday 30 July 2012

Basic Grey Plumeria Layout

Hey All,

Again it has been a long time between posts.....but I do have a 12 x 12 layout to share with you.  :)

I had a chance this weekend to sit down and create.  :)   It has been a long long time since I have done a 12x12 layout.  I like the way it turned out.  :)

I used the Scrap'n With Flair July Plumeria Kit to create this layout.  I added a few extra flowers and some Lindy's sprays.




The Lindy's Sparys I used on the flowers were Icy Primrose Yellow and Magnolia Magenta Gold there is one other one I used also but I can't remember the name of it.  LOL  I am blogging from work again.  Hahaha

To create the banner I used the banner punch from Stamp'n Up.  The trim, stickers and transparencies are all from the kit.

I have been working on a wedding album and hopefully will be posting pics of it later this week.... :)

Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Leanne !! Those flowers turned out great! I really need to get some of those Lyndy's sprays!

    I can hardly wait to see the wedding album :)

    ReplyDelete