Tuesday 9 October 2012

Exciting News!!!

Ok I am super excited about this news!!!  I am going to be teaching scrapbooking classes again.  Yeah!!!!

I will be teaching at Scrapbook Studio here in Saskatoon.  This is my favorite scrap'n spot here in Saskatoon.  I love the bright and cherry atmosphere and the girls there are absolutely wonderful.  :)

The first class I teach is a beginners class on the 28th of October.  :)  For all of the details check out their blog.  I do believe that they will be posting the class sometime this week.  :)

On a different note I have started Disney Albums for the kids for Christmas.  I have 4 to make so I thought I should get busy now.  :)  I will post pics this evening.  Once again I am blogging from work.  LOL  Shhhhhhhh!!!!


Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment