Thursday 4 October 2012

SVG Cut Fall/Halloween Fun!!!!

As promised here are a few pics of the absolutely FANTASTIC SVG files from SVG Cuts!!  This is another one of my favorite online stores.  Leo and Mary are amazing at creating 3D files.  I love them all.  I have a few more pieces in the works but here is what I have created so far.

This first pic is of an Apple Pie that I created using the Fall Harvest SVG Kit from SVG Cuts.  I didn't take a side picture but this is actually a box or container.  The lid (pie crust) comes off and you can store some sweet goodies in there.  LOVE IT!!!!




You would think that these files are complicated to actually put together after cutting...but in all honesty they are super easy.  And if you run into troubles SVG cuts has a YouTube channel with assembly tutorials.  

Here are some pics of the Haunted House I created using the Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit.  I was in a hurry when putting this one together...I am planning on trying again.  The porch on the front of the house is put on backwards...LOL  Looks much better the right way. 

The back of the house has openings in it to put some electronic tea lights in as the windows are covered with tissue paper or vellum.  It is super cute when it is all lite up.  :)  







I added some black flowersoft for dirt and had a few ghosties and spiders just begging to be added to the house.  :)

Thanks for looking.

Leanne









No comments:

Post a Comment