Friday 11 January 2013

Fancy Pants and TBD Layout!

Hey all!!  Well it has been a super busy week.....I had my the start of my Stamp'n Up group this week.  We have a bunch of new ladies this year.....We have a great group.  :)

My Scrap Rack has arrived but I had some design team commitments to take care of before I could get started with that.  I am anxious to get started sorting and organizing but part of me is wondering if I shouldn't wait for the webinars to start before I get too carried away??   I probably won't be able to wait that long...LOL so I will more than likely get started this weekend.

So I have been busy creating another layout for Treasure Box Designs.  :)  Before I share, I have to say that the girls over at TBD are amazing!!!  They all made us feel very welcome right from the get go.  :)  Ok so here is the layout.  :)








The papers I used this time are from an old line of Fancy Pants papers called Happy Day and the SVG file from Treasure Box Designs is called - U Color My World.  I love these cute little bears!!  I had to work on the eyes and I am still trying to perfect my technique.  Once I am more comfortable with detailing the eyes I will do a video.  :)

I also used my Kiwi Lane Designs - Designer Templates.  No surprise there LOL...considering I never leave home without them.  Hahahahahah  Ok the templates I used this time are Madison Avenue, Abby Road,
Scallops, Accents, Mini Aspen Court, strips and of course the Photo Sets.  

I am going to start taking pictures this evening of the before and after of my Scrap Rack adventures... :)  I just reorganized my room so it really isn't that bad but I am hoping you will be able to see some noticeable changes over the next 8 weeks or so..

Leanne
















No comments:

Post a Comment