Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bo Bunny Blast Off

Hey everyone...well an entire week has passed and the organizatioinal process is slowly but surely coming along.  I am about 1/4 to 1/2 way done with my embellishments and I am hoping to finish by next Tuesday.  Wish me luck...LOL  It is a crazy busy week over here but I think I can pull it off......  I am posting from work again (Shhhhhhh!!!!) so I don't have any pictures to share but I will take some this evening and post them either tonight or tomorrow.  :)

Sooo in between organizing, riding, house hold stuff, work and life in general I have managed to create another layout for Treasure Box Designs....  Yeah me!!!  LOL

This time I used the Out Of This World file.  It is super cute.  I especially love the little alien guys.  ;)



Here is the layout I created using the TBD file and Bo Bunny's Blast Off paper collection.  It is an oldy but a goody.  :)



I apologize for the picture quality....the lighting in my house is terrible.  For some reason everything turns a shade of orange....not sure what is going on.  I would take it outside a photo it there but that is kind of hard with 4 foot snow banks on the deck....hahahahahha....

Have a great evening!!!


Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment