Monday 4 November 2013

Baby's First Christmas Layout

Hey Eveyone!!  Well I have exciting news!!!  I am back on the Design Team at Treasure Box Designs.  Yeahhhhh!!!!  I am soooo excited.  :)

I was at a crop this weekend and surprisingly enough I was actually productive.  LOL  I got this piecing set put together along with a layout.  :)  I got a few other things done also that I will be posting later this week.

I worked with the Baby's First Christmas file  It is soooo adorable.  I love the teddy bears.  :)


This is what the piecing set looked like put together.  :)



Here is the layout I came up with.  I used an older paper stack from K and Company for the papers.





This layout has been listed on Ebay.... HERE

I am thinking today is going to be a two post day.  LOL  I am listing a Halloween Layout today so I will post that along with the video a little later.  :)

Have a FANTASTIC Day

Leanne
  

No comments:

Post a Comment