Saturday 16 November 2013

Treasure Box Designs Freezin Season

Good morning everyone!!  I had time to play with on of my favorite files from Treasure Box Designs last night.  OMG I have to say I love how the layout turned out.  :)
 
The file I worked with is the Freezin Season Piecing set.  It is totally appropriate for Saskatchewan weather.  Especially now.  LOL  The snow has arrived and isn't going anywhere any time soon.  :)  ok not smiley face...LOL  I really am not a winter person.....
 
 
So here is the Freezin Season Piecing Set as it appears on the Treasure Box Designs web site.  :)
 
 
 
 
I made all the elements from this file.  I also cut out a few extra trees and this is what I came up with.
 
The papers that I used are from Bo Bunny - The Snow Fall paper line from last year.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have wonderful weekend.
 
Leanne
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment